No doubt, today’s world is full of dangerous toxins. They are in the air you breathe, the water you drink, the food you eat, and the products you use. Scientists estimate that the average adult has about 700 contaminants in their body at any given point. Rising rates of chronic diseases and other ailments have been directly linked with these toxins. However, with some awareness and insight, there are ways to reduce your exposure to toxins.
- A Personal Story Behind the Practice Name “Fortitude Functional Nutrition”
- What Does It Mean to Eat TRULY Gluten-Free?
- What Are the Differences Between Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease?
- 4 Easy Ways to Improve Your Health While Saving Money
- Social Isolation and Loneliness are as Unhealthy as Smoking 15 Cigarettes a Day, Alcoholism or Obesity